About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
For our price list, custom orders or details you may contact Wesley at paracraftsman@gmail.com or 817-253-1489

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thanks to All {paracord creations}

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out to the Original Fort Worth Gun Show this past week end and supported me. The show was a great success! Just to let all know, I will be in the exact same location for the next show on June the 26th and 27th so if you wish to make an order and save on shipping you can place them now and pick them up at the show! Just give me a call. Oh, and I welcome all suggestions if there are any items you did not see at this show that you would like to see me display at the next. Thanks!
 
P.S. Keep checking my blog over the next couple weeks. I have some very cool new items that I will be posting soon! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment