About Me

My photo
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
For our price list, custom orders or details you may contact Wesley at paracraftsman@gmail.com or 817-253-1489

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Color Inventory

For those of you wondering about the colors I keep in stock, here they are.  I will be adding several new colors to my inventory in the near future and will post them when they arrive so keep checking my blog for new products.

 From left: chocolate brown, Grey, OD Green w/ black fletch, OD Green w/ glow-in-the-dark fletch, foliage, khaki, coyote, green camo, digital ACU, grey, desert camo, multi camo.
 From left: white, turquoise, scarlet red, neon turquoise, blue camo, electric blue, neon green, neon orange, neon pink camo, neon yellow, neon pink.
 
From left: royal blue, solar orange, golden rod, imperial red, midnight blue, yellow, rose pink, kelly green, purple, maroon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment